Photo by Sarah Veyna
I hope you’re all enjoying your weekend. If you’ve had a hectic week like me, the good thing is that you can now take a breath and relax! By relax, I mean do things that make you happy. There’s a free music festival this weekend called Make Music Pasadena, and I’m probably going to go catch a couple of shows. Other than that, I’m going to work on a couple of sewing projects that I have going on. Meanwhile, I’ll leave you with a few links. Have an awesome weekend!
- If you’re looking for a fun sewing/alteration project, I really love this easy tie front cutout dress DIY by A Pair & A Spare.
- This DIY retro accent wall from Sugar & Cloth is a renter-friendly way to liven up a space.
- This post by Keiko Lynn has convinced me that I need to invest in a floral short suit. I could make it work for the office, right?
- As a coffee drinker, I could really relate to this list. And, yes, I do have my coffee shops mapped out and coffee headaches are very real!
- Here is a short list of personal branding tips which I found to be helpful, especially because I’m trying to be more conscious of the way I present myself and the content I put out there. Speaking of branding, I’ve been thinking of changing the name of this blog and just using my name, Helen Veyna. What do you all think?
- I love that this ice cream recipe is healthy and that you can make it by using a food processor or blender!