Hey All! I hope your weekend is off to a great start. I had a pretty epic start to mine by going to the OK Go concert last night. If you follow me on Instagram, you probably saw that there was a lot of confetti and the lead singer Damian Kulash even stood in the middle of the crowd to sing. Needless to say, it was pretty exciting! I’m hoping to continue the fun vibes throughout the weekend, but also getting enough time to rest. So if you’re also trying to fit in some downtime, you should check out some of the fun links I’ve bookmarked this week.
-Have you checked out Tina’s 12-Hour Travel Guide to Macau?
- If you’ve seen my current Instagram story, you’ve probably seen me wearing these wide leg crop pants from Everlane. They also have denim now, so I’m looking forward to checking it out.
- Check out these 5 Sunday Habits for a Less Stressful Week
- This recipe for Hong Kong Style Egg Tarts has my mouth watering!
- Caitlin always has amazing boho style! This dress she’s wearing has me daydreaming about fall weather.
- I love this list from the Everygirl about things financially savvy women should know.
- If you love taking baths as much as I do, you should check out this DIY Bath Caddy tutorial.