(Photo from my Instagram)
Happy Friday! A few friends and I are apple picking on Saturday and I’m so excited! I’ve never been before, and it seems like a fun way to get into the Fall spirit. I’ll just have to figure out what I’m going to do with that many apples. Apple pie, maybe? I hope you all are doing a few fun things this weekend to enjoy the season as well. Here are a few great links if you’re looking for some inspiration this weekend:
- Blair looks absolutely stunning in this red outfit! It makes me want to pull out my red trench coat from this outfit.
- I’ve been following Kelly for years because of all her fun DIY projects, especially during this time of year. It’s really fun to see her little baby Arlo make an appearance in many of her Halloween costume posts this year. This DIY family bubble bath costume is just so cute!
- I’ve been wanting to give my room a bit of a makeover, and I really loved all these ideas for a new headboard.
- Keiko is a master when it comes to makeup. Check out her roundup of Halloween makeup ideas.
- I love the plaid blazer trend that’s really in this season. I’m going to try to find one in a thrift store, but these also caught my eye: One//Two//Three
- Lisbon is one of my favorite cities and I loved reliving my visit there through Carrie’s various travel guides.
- This roasted cauliflower salad recipe looks so yummy!