- If you’re planning an extended trip to Italy, or just like to daydream, check out Bri’s Traveling Through Italy Favorites post on Design Love Fest for some great recommendations.
- I’ve been on a succulent buying phase lately, so I really enjoyed this list of 7 DIY Succulent Projects on Hellow Glow.
- You should try this Rickrack blouse DIY from Oh Joy! if you’re looking to update some old pieces in your wardrobe.
- I absolutely love how Karen styled this vintage grey blazer! This type of piece can definitely be a fall staple!
- I’ve been feeling overwhelmed by all the news of natural disasters, and want to make a difference. However, it’s been hard to figure out the best way to help with all that’s going on. If you’re like me and want to help the many areas impacted but don’t know where to start, check out Grace Bonney’s awesome roundup of how you can help support storm/disaster relief.
Photo from my Instagram
I hope you are all having a fantastic start to the weekend! I plan to take mine pretty slow, and make time to catch up with friends here and there. If you find yourself with some downtime, you should take some time to click through this week’s Weekend Link Roundup: